An astute BI (Business Intelligence) professional with 7+ years of hands-on experience (PL SQL, SSRS, Tableau). Specialized in Data Analysis and reporting.
Analyzing and structuring complex situations / models
Never ending desire to learn
Enjoy guiding and helping people (transfer of knowledge)
Project # 1 :
Project Name : Ad hoc Reports
Customer : Cross Customers *
Tools : PL/SQL, SSRS, Excel
Role : Developer
Team Size : 3
Looking for data science opportunities.
Worked on multiple projects using data science, machine learning, neural nets,NLP,computer vision, Predictive modeling. I also have working experience in business analytics, operations, robotics and embedded systems.
- Designed an automatic unsupervised keyword extraction algorithm for news articles tags for English and Indian languages.
- Designed an apparel recommender system which upon inputting an image of an apparel, outputs similar apparel ima...
- 9 + years of experience as MSSQL Server, Business Intelligence Developer and Data Analyst in Production, Development and Staging Environments.
- Extensive usage of Reporting & ETL tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Extensive usage of Data Visualization tool like Tableau.
- Good in writing complex MDX queries against SSAS cubes.
- Good Communication & Management skills with Excellent Role playing capabilities.
- Excellent T-SQL Dev...
- Having total 3 years of experience as QlikView developer in QlikView Designing, development and reporting. Understand the customer's business requirements.
- Knowledge in developing data modeling, Front end and BI reports in QlikView.
- Developed multiple dashboards and enhance the feature of QlikView with many objects, like what-if anlaysis.
- Hands on retrieving of external data from SQL, ORACLE to Qlik view.
- Qlik View Dashboard in terms of QVDs by making connection through ODBC and OL...
Skills: Python (5 Years), Hadoop (1 Years), R (2 Years),
To work with a Company/Organization in which I can utilize my computational Research and analytical skill to develop different types of Tools and Software which are safe and useful for people.
• Excellent Understanding of Machine Learning, NLP, Data Mining & Image Processing Techniques.
• Team Player & also the ability to take Individual Assignments.
• Team Management & Multi-Tasking Abilities.
• Ability to extract & gather data & information from various resources.
Skills: Python (3 Years), Sas (5 Years), Data Science (5 Years), Machine Learning (3 Years), Cloud computing (4 Years), Big- data &Hadoop (3 Years),
Major projects (companywide impact)
- Prediction of insurance claim in RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) i.e. (build and deployed medical life insurance claim prediction model) for health and insurance sector was giving some better result as compared to certain modules of IBM Watson, used SPSS as well as SAS EM
- Build real time BI (Business Intelligence) Alert (i.e. BI alert app) using various high-end analytics by which daily reports/dashboards...
Skills: Sas (1 Years), R (2 Years), MS Excel (2 Years),
- A competent professional with about 2 years of experience in Data Analysis
- Presently associated with The Nielsen Company as Executive, Data Science (Data Science Innovation Center Department)
- Gained experience in designing and planningcritical, cross-functional, mid to large-scale research projects
- In-depth understanding of Statistical Concepts and analytical tools like Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise guide, R, SPSS, Microsoft Officeand so on along with different types...
Skills: Excel (3 Years), Sas (3 Years), Sql (3 Years),
Certified BASE SAS Professional with Analytics experience in BFSI and currently looking for an opportunity in Analytics or Consulting Domain.
1. Projects Undertaken in BIU
- Next Best offer for ICICI Retail Liability customers
- Lead Scoring Model using Logistic Regression – Digital Channels
- Hypothesis Testing - Product Vs Initial Funding
- Customer On boarding and Channel Activation –New Acquisition
- Marketing Analysis –Campaign Effectiveness Analysis, C...
- Certified as Oracle certified professional by Oracle university
- Certified as MicroStrategy Certified Project Designer.
- Certified as MicroStrategy Certified Report Developer
- Certified as MicroStrategy Certified Dashboard Developer
- Certified as MicroStrategy Engine Specialist
- Certified as Business English Certified Professional By British Council
- Certified as Data Warehousing (DWH) and MicroStrategy professional by Systech Academy
ertified as R Developer by John Hopkins ...
Skills: Python (1 Years), Tableau (1 Years), R (1 Years),
Development of Autonomous Vehicle for Indian Conditions
- Developed Map Localization and Map Building algorithm along with designing Software Architecture. Use of INS(Inertial Navigation System) to replace GPS (Global Position System) in the given architecture. Literature review on different sensors available for Autonomous vehicle.
Analog Devices Lab
- Developed a Variable speed motor control using Pulse Width Modulation.
- The Circuit was designed and tested on Breadboard. Later ...