Hi, If you are interested hiring any of the below analytics leadership talent, write to email@example.com.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience: 2 Years
Skills: Python (1 Years), Tableau (2 Years), R (2 Years),
Skills & Certifications:
• Programming Languages: R, Python, Java
• Visualization : Tableau, Qliksense
• Database : DB2, Oracle, MySql, Redshift
• Big Data : Hive, Pig
• Completed R Programming certification with distinction from Johns Hopkins University via Coursera.
- RFM Analysis - Customer Analysis: Built RFM model to help the organization come up with customized offers to reduce churn.
- HR Analytics : Performed analysis over employee data to improve the pr...
Skills: Unix (4 Years), SAS Grid Admin (4 Years), Autosys + Service (3 Years),
- Having 3.8 years of experience in SAS GRID EBI Administration 9.3 & 9.4 and equivalent domain expertise in Banking and Insurance domain.
- Proficient in SAS Architecture and SAS Administration, Configuration & Maintenance , Licence renewal of SAS Intelligence Platform on Unix.
- Specialist in ETL, Data Management, Data warehousing, Reporting , System Analysis, Design, Development, Analytical Solutions across Banking and Insurance domain.
- Efficient in developing Data Warehouse Management s...
- Involved in the product development for text analytics.
- Around 1 year of experience in the field of SQL server.
- Responsible for handling multiple numbers of datasets and running various operations in SQL.
- Built an aspect-attribute extraction model in python.
- Built supervised and unsupervised categorization/classification model for unstructured text data using machine learning algorithms
- Built a Supervised and an Unsupervised Sentiment Analysis model for text data
- Worked on cl...
I am a Data Scientist and a software engineer with a good background in programming. My work requires me to identify the business problems, formulate the analytical solutions for the problem and take the solution all the way to the production.
I am comfortable in picking up new tools,technologies,languages that would help me in solving a problem. I have worked on a variety of programming languages like Scala, Python, R, C#, Angualr JS, Java. I am equally comfortable working with data at big d...
• Certificate in Big Data Analytics & Optimization Certified by LTI of Carnegie Mellon University.
• Project on “Prior authentication prediction for prescribed medication (Health Care,
Insurance)” at INSOFE. Date: (6/2/2016-24/7/2016).
• Coursera: Machine Learning by Stanford University. Certificate earned on March 29, 2016.
• DataCamp: Introduction to R, Intermediate R, Importing Data Into R, Data Manipulation in R
with dplyr, Data Analysis in R the data.table Way, Data Visuali...
Career Aspirations (Website: www.himanshu-vaidya.com):
I want to grow IT business of the employer while working as a Senior Technologist & Visionary Researcher by driving the development of next-generation products and processes in an organization with defined road-map towards synergistic growth of employee and employer.
• Involved in Internationally recognized Data & Code Visualization related research & development work for innovative Software Analytics, Data Analytics & Dat...
Skills: Sql (5 Years), Data Warehousing (5 Years), BI (3 Years),
• 5+ Years of IT experience (Ecommerce Domain) exclusively in Data Warehousing/Business Intellgence including clear exposure to designing and development of ETL codes/ Aggregated Layer for Reporting.
• Microsoft Certified in Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (70-461).
• Experience in data integration with various databases.
• Working experience in Tableau, Pentaho Data Integration,MYSQL,SQL Server,Vertica and Oracle. Good experience and command in writing complicated SQL queries and...
A dynamic Business Intelligence professional having an experience of 4 plus years in providing effective and comprehensive business in QlikView Development, QlikView Design, QlikView Administration, and an overall experience of 5 years which includes Customer
Support experience besides QlikView.
• QlikView Development, QlikView Designing and QlikView Administration in QlikView 11/12.
• Developed various QlikView Dashboards using the three-tier architecture which includes Data...
Skills: Sql (5 Years), SAS DI Studio (4 Years), BASE and Advanced SAS (7 Years), SAS BI Tools (3 Years),
• Having 10 years of total work experience working for AIG Data Solutions, Accenture, L&T Infotech.
• Good experience in SAS ETL, data preparation, Reporting, remediation of SAS code to cloud.
• Have extensive knowledge as a SAS programmer(Base, Proc sql and macros), SAS DI and SAS BI.
• Have worked on SAS Visual Analytics building reports for campaign analysis.
• Have worked for 2 years in SAS automation for predictive models and campaign mgmt.
• Have worked in domains such as ...
Skills: Sql (5 Years), Cognos (6 Years), Bo Sap (1 Years),
6+ years of Highly experienced and seasoned Cognos Developer with a creative and comprehensive approach. Widely proficient with a range of software programs. Adept at altering pace of work to meet evolving client priorities and preferences.
• Very Good Knowledge on Data warehousing Concepts.
• Working Experience in Cognos 11(Analytics), Cognos 10.x (Framework Manager)
• Developed Dashboards, Standard Reports, Charts, and Drill through Reports, Master-Detail Repo...