Hi, If you are interested hiring any of the below analytics leadership talent, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager - Strategy
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Experience: 8 Years
Skills: Sql (7 Years), R (3 Years), VBA (8 Years),
Have strong academic IT back ground and 7+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Risk Analytics, and Business Intelligence in consumer & commercial banking, Insurance(P&C, Health), and Retail for various clients in several countries across US, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Experience in development of Marketing & CRM Models (Acquisition, LTV Models, Cross Sell & Upsell, Attrition Models), value based pricing Models and Database migrations. Also worked on validation of all the models.
Skills: Python (2 Years), Tableau (2 Years), R (4 Years),
I have around 21 years of industry experience. I bring in enormous experience from a wide variety of industry verticals, thought leadership, strategic thinking and leadership skills to the fore.My area of specialization is in following areas.
1. Manage global delivery of analytics services
2. Go-to market strategizing.
3. Create industry and client specific solutions
4. Provide presales support
5. Recruitment and team enablement
6. Specialization in operations analytics, telecom networ...
Skills: SAS Administration (7 Years), Micro Strategy Administration (2 Years),
• 6 years of experience on SAS v9 Administration using SAS tool called SAS/Management Console in different platforms like UNIX, LINUX and Windows.
• 2 years of experience in MicroStrategy Administration using tools like Desktop, Enterprise Manager, Object Manager and Command Manger.
• Knowledge on SAS VA and LASR, hands on experience working in Grid environment.
• Knowledge on Hadoop Framework.
• Proficient in project analysis and implementation life cycle.
• Gained tremendous ...
>Data Science and machine learning Enthusiast!
>Hardworking ( If the work interests me)
>Ready to take up any challenge.
Red Blue Analysis
Problem: The customer relations team was finding it difficult to identify the section of users dropping out and affecting company’s growth and retention.
I developed the Red-Blue analysis with the red and blue colours depicting bad and good performers thereby making it easier even for a layman to understand t...
Skills: Tableau (2 Years), Sas (1 Years), R (1 Years), SAP HANA & PLSQL (4 Years),
- R, SAS, Tableau, Watson Analytics, SPSS, SAP HANA, SAP BO, IBM Cognos, SQL
- Internship - Amul, Delhi – Consumer buying behavior
- Assessed potential market share for Amul’s new product by analyzing customer buying behavior using SPSS
- Conducted margin benchmarking at 120 pharmacies to develop a new distribution channel for Amul
- Exceeded pharmacy collaboration target by 66%
- National Level basketball player; Captained the team ...
Skills: Sas (4 Years), MS Excel (6 Years), SQL SERVER (5 Years),
A dedicated analyst, proficient in running successful method-oriented operations and taking initiatives for process improvement, seeking assignments in Data Analysis with an organization of repute.
• Understanding the business requirements by interacting with the client and accordingly trying to extract the data and manipulate it and generate patterns for knowledge discovery.
• Performing Volume Analysis on different merchants across the globe to help them make bet...
Skills: Python (4 Years), spark (3 Years), SQL and its equivalent (5 Years),
I have focussed my career on helping clients with data driven decision making bringing right mix of domain knowledge, data science & technology and working on entire value chain for retail and consumer domain.
I learn cutting edge techniques and technologies depending on the impact it makes in achieving business objectives and help businesses implement it. Also, learning science behind going granular on insights and help client implement.
Specialties: Advanced analytics, Customer analytics...
• 2.1 years of experience in SAS and SAS Intelligence Platform (SAS BI & DI ) tools in finance Service and Banking Domain.
• Good Experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS DI Studio, SAS Management Console, Enterprise Guide .
• Experience in Data Analysis to help management to track suspicious activity of customers in bank.
• Can do the Predictive analysis and segmentation on historical patterns of data.
- Received MYRA Dean’s List Award for being topper of the graduating class.
- Received University Merit Scholarship for excellent academic performance at NIT Warangal (2009) and Myra School of Business (2013 – 15).
Project & Publications:
- Assisted in the project “Predicting success factors of online games” by developing clean data set through web scraping in R language. - Arizona State University (2014)
- Completed a project on Increasing e-tailer Custome...
Having 4 years of total experience in ETL, Web mining, customer service as well as troubleshoot experience in software development.
Project :Expedia Business Intelligence
Tool : Informatica 8.6/9.x
Role : Informatica developer
Client : Expedia
Expedia business intelligence project provides details of flight and fare of airline carriers from the live site of Expedia to the business users in one centralized data repository for ease o...