Hi, If you are interested hiring any of the below analytics leadership talent, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 10 Years
Skills: Tableau (5 Years), R (1 Years), OBIEE (3 Years),
- Extensive experience on Tableau as Developer & Site Admin (Users security & Permission).
- Project Management : Effort estimation, Scope finalization & POC.
- Extensive experience on Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE Answers/Analysis & Dashboard development.
- Experience in the field of Requirement gathering.
- Familiar with system requirements development, to ensure that requirements are traceable, testable, feasible, consistent, verifiable and to the satisfaction of the end-user commu...
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Easy adaptability to new concepts and ideas.
- Team oriented and self motivated professional.
- Consistent Performer in achieving Targets.
- Good Knowledge in Business process.
Skills: Sas (1 Years), R (2 Years), MS Excel (2 Years),
- A competent professional with about 2 years of experience in Data Analysis
- Presently associated with The Nielsen Company as Executive, Data Science (Data Science Innovation Center Department)
- Gained experience in designing and planningcritical, cross-functional, mid to large-scale research projects
- In-depth understanding of Statistical Concepts and analytical tools like Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise guide, R, SPSS, Microsoft Officeand so on along with different types...
Skills: SAS Administration (7 Years), Micro Strategy Administration (2 Years),
• 6 years of experience on SAS v9 Administration using SAS tool called SAS/Management Console in different platforms like UNIX, LINUX and Windows.
• 2 years of experience in MicroStrategy Administration using tools like Desktop, Enterprise Manager, Object Manager and Command Manger.
• Knowledge on SAS VA and LASR, hands on experience working in Grid environment.
• Knowledge on Hadoop Framework.
• Proficient in project analysis and implementation life cycle.
• Gained tremendous ...
>Data Science and machine learning Enthusiast!
>Hardworking ( If the work interests me)
>Ready to take up any challenge.
Red Blue Analysis
Problem: The customer relations team was finding it difficult to identify the section of users dropping out and affecting company’s growth and retention.
I developed the Red-Blue analysis with the red and blue colours depicting bad and good performers thereby making it easier even for a layman to understand t...
Skills: Tableau (2 Years), Sas (1 Years), R (1 Years), SAP HANA & PLSQL (4 Years),
- R, SAS, Tableau, Watson Analytics, SPSS, SAP HANA, SAP BO, IBM Cognos, SQL
- Internship - Amul, Delhi – Consumer buying behavior
- Assessed potential market share for Amul’s new product by analyzing customer buying behavior using SPSS
- Conducted margin benchmarking at 120 pharmacies to develop a new distribution channel for Amul
- Exceeded pharmacy collaboration target by 66%
- National Level basketball player; Captained the team ...
Skills: Sql (7 Years), R (3 Years), VBA (8 Years),
Have strong academic IT back ground and 7+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Risk Analytics, and Business Intelligence in consumer & commercial banking, Insurance(P&C, Health), and Retail for various clients in several countries across US, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Experience in development of Marketing & CRM Models (Acquisition, LTV Models, Cross Sell & Upsell, Attrition Models), value based pricing Models and Database migrations. Also worked on validation of all the models.
Skills: Python (2 Years), Tableau (2 Years), R (4 Years),
I have around 21 years of industry experience. I bring in enormous experience from a wide variety of industry verticals, thought leadership, strategic thinking and leadership skills to the fore.My area of specialization is in following areas.
1. Manage global delivery of analytics services
2. Go-to market strategizing.
3. Create industry and client specific solutions
4. Provide presales support
5. Recruitment and team enablement
6. Specialization in operations analytics, telecom networ...
Having 4 years of total experience in ETL, Web mining, customer service as well as troubleshoot experience in software development.
Project :Expedia Business Intelligence
Tool : Informatica 8.6/9.x
Role : Informatica developer
Client : Expedia
Expedia business intelligence project provides details of flight and fare of airline carriers from the live site of Expedia to the business users in one centralized data repository for ease o...
- CONSULTING AD-AGENCIES, ECOMMERCE, HOSPITALITY, RETAIL BANKING MARKETERS ON ANALYTICS & REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES.
- BIG DATA PLATFORM ARCHITECT: PRODUCTIONIZING & PRODUCTIONIZING MACHINE LEARNING USE CASES FOR ENTERPRISES
- HANDS-ON: CODER IN HIVE, R, PYTHON, SPARK, H2O, LIVY, JAVA, SQL/NO-SQL & EVALUATING NEW ML PACKAGES & FRAMEWORKS
- DATA SCIENCE EVANGELIST: TEAM LEAD OF DATA SCIENTISTS, PRESALES/ POCS & INCULCATING DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
- WORKED ON DATA LIKE-3RD PARTY APIS, CLICKSTR...